grrajeshkumar.com brings you an opportunity to increase leads for your events. Our Services will help you to get online and increase your online presence that will help you in marketing of your events/products/services online and generate leads for you.
Advertise with us:
- Advertise on grrajeshkumar.com to reach millions of Law Students & Professionals. Generate Leads for your Events, Products, Services and Institution.
- Top Banner Adt: Rs.6500/month
- Sidebar Banner Ad: Rs.4000/month
Media & Marketing Partner
- We can be your Media Partner & will promote your event online with our online portal with over 1000+ registered Law Students across India.
We will also sponsor your Events with the following:
Free Banners/Flex for your Events with Your Event Details and our Logo.
Free Freebies and Goodies for your participants like Pens/Notepads/Wrist Bands etc.
Free grrajeshkumar.com Discount & Gift Cards for Online Courses for Law Students.
Online Payment Gateway Service
If you want to accept online registrations and take registration fees online. We can help on this by accepting Debit/Credit Cards and Netbanking Payments Online for your Registrations fees.
We will create a separate page on our legal portal with registration system and online payment gateway. You will be notified for every registration & Payments. You will be able to export registrations details in Excel Sheet format.
We will transfer the Funds to your Bank Accounts that we will receive by online payments.
This service will cost INR.1500 & 1.25% per transaction
Website Design Service
We provide professional website design services for your events as per your requirements. You can also opt for webpage at www.grrajeshkumar.com, We will professionally design your website and place the link on our online portal and provide you unique subdomain (For e.g.- grrajeshkumar.com/yourpagename) @ Just INR.500 (One time fees).
Latest posts by LawJournal (see all)
- Sakum Aggarwal, Pathankot Vs. Department of Income Tax  - April 30, 2017
- Star Sports Vs. Prasar Bharti [Supreme Court of India, 27 May, 2016] - April 29, 2017
- Shaik Riayazun Bee Vs. State of A.P. [Andhra Pradesh High Court, 01-06-2016] - April 28, 2017