Do you have a zeal for writing? Do you want to put your passion for writing to help fellow law students and the legal community? We invite people to contribute to our Law Journal with the below information.
Please do check our website in detail and send us only information that is not available in the website. If the information is already available and needs some refinement, please post as a comment.
- Study Notes
- Exam Question Papers
- College Profile with photos
- News Commentary
- Announcement on Call for Papers, Moot Courts, Seminars, etc.
- College Event Details
- Sample Forms
- Any other document useful to the legal community
If you are interested to be part of our Contributors and Authors community, do send us a mail with your detailed profile and sample article.
- The articles that you submit must be your own work. You must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit.
- Your submission to us means an implied consent to publish the article on GRRajeshKumar.com
- All the articles and information submitted to us does not entitle any financial or any other compensation. It is pure voluntary to help others.
- We reserve the right to reject any of the information or article.
- Please get back to us if you have any questions or need clarifications before submitting the information /article / document.
Latest posts by LawJournal (see all)
- Sakum Aggarwal, Pathankot Vs. Department of Income Tax  - April 30, 2017
- Star Sports Vs. Prasar Bharti [Supreme Court of India, 27 May, 2016] - April 29, 2017
- Shaik Riayazun Bee Vs. State of A.P. [Andhra Pradesh High Court, 01-06-2016] - April 28, 2017